Session Tracks and Schedule
The program committee has settled on a name for the 4th track: Unleashing Drupal. We are still deciding on a couple more sessions to fill out this track, but the tentative session schedule is also available now.
To summarize our four session tracks, we have one focused on beginners, and the other three with a mix of beginner, intermediate, and advanced sessions:
- Welcome to the Drupalverse
- For anyone new or getting deeper into the world of Drupal. These sessions deal with topics like a high-level understanding of Drupal, initial set up of a local Drupal install, etc. The first double-session is "Hello Drupal", a hands-on training that will jump-start your Drupal knowledge.
- Mobile, Responsive design, and UX
- Learn where is Drupal heading in these essential areas and why these topics are the centerpiece of the next DrupalCon.
- Anything Goes
- We know there will be something here for everyone.
- Unleashing Drupal
- A track to learn about making Drupal faster, your projects faster, and for sessions that maybe make you say "I had no idea Drupal could do that"